There are foods that are safe for human consumption but not for animals, especially dogs. Dogs are the best friends for humans if at home you keep a dog. Surely you will be careful in choosing food for your beloved animals right. Here are 10 foods you can not give to dogs. What foods should not be given to dogs? Check out more below.
Dogs should not eat Macadamia nuts or any processed foods from these nuts. There is a fatal risk that can happen to the dog if to eat these nuts. Macadamia nuts contain a number of chemicals that are still unknown today. There is a bad reaction if it reaches the nut into the dog’s digestion.
A number of bad effects of the body vibrate, difficulty walking, vomiting, rising body temperature, and heart rate increases. Combining Macadamia nuts with chocolate can make the effect worse, chances are the dog can also lose his life.
Wine and Raisins
Grapes and raisins are 2 foods that are safe to consume by humans. But for dogs, these 2 foods are practically deadly poison. But there are some people who still do not know the bad effects of wine and raisins on dogs. So they sometimes give these 2 foods as a snack for dogs.
So you know, wine and raisins can cause problems in the dog’s kidney. Perhaps the effects of wine and raisins are different on other types of dogs. Not only kidney failure, there is the possibility of dogs experiencing vomiting, diarrhea, and allergic reactions. Dogs can also be dehydrated and a sudden drop in appetite.
Garlic and Bombay
Garlic and Bombay are 2 kinds of kitchen spices that are familiar in the ear. In every dish, many people use these two ingredients as food seasonings. And indeed the resulting food will taste very delicious. Safe to be consumed by humans, these 2 types of onions are unfortunately not safe for your beloved dog.
Whether it’s garlic or onions, both contain harmful toxins for dogs. Garlic and onions can cause damage to the dog’s red blood cells. If so, the dog will have difficulty walking. Blood transfusion is one option if the condition of the dog is severe.
Cheese is delicious for consumption. Fortunately, we as human beings do not really have a problem when consuming this type of food. But for those of you who have a pet dog, do not ever give your cheese to your pet.
Cheese can be said to have similarities with milk. Both contain high sugar and fat. The dog, unfortunately, does not have the enzymes needed to break down the sugar and fat. Eating cheese can cause digestive problems, vomiting, and diarrhea.
hocolate has been known for a long time should not be given to dogs. A good dog owner will never put chocolate anywhere to avoid being eaten by her beloved dog.
In chocolate contained caffeine and theobromine which both fall into the category of toxins for dogs. If it gets eaten by a dog, chocolate will cause dogs to vomit, dehydrate, stomach, body trembles, heartbeat problems, body temperature rise, stiffness, and most severe is death.