Treatments to Stop Smoking Many people have a broad desire to keep healthier in general. Most of the times, when a smoker decides to quit smoking, they often fail as they are not aware of the various methods available to help them out. However, there are very many ways to quit smoking when researched about …
Treatments to Stop Smoking
Many people have a broad desire to keep healthier in general. Most of the times, when a smoker decides to quit smoking, they often fail as they are not aware of the various methods available to help them out. However, there are very many ways to quit smoking when researched about deeply. Of importance to note is that a smoker can only quit smoking when they are willing to do so. Without that strong ‘Will’, a smoker whether habit bound or addict to smoking cannot think of getting relief from smoking. There are so many benefits that accrue to an individual when they quit smoking, an individual should therefore overlook the pain and focus majorly on the benefits.
There are two major ways of stopping to smoke; the first way is by using Chinese green tea or even smelling the aroma of herbs, the other way is through hypnotherapy. Technological advancements have happened in all fields of medicine and dealing with alcohol has not been left out as one can use laser to treat this addiction. Various individuals have carried research on using laser to help smokers quit smoking despite the fact that it sounds odd. To clearly articulate that this method works, only 20% who used laser to stop smoking were unsuccessful, the rest 80% were successful.
The lasers work the same way as acupuncture. The only difference between laser treatment and acupuncture treatment is than the acupuncture treatment has to pinch the skin in a particular point while the laser does not. The laser treatment does not cause pain. Laser rays with low intensity are fed at various parts of the body like ears, face, neck, and hands. The rays penetrate the skin without damaging the muscle cells or bone cells.
Rays are utilized in this treatment to cause vibrations which then causes the organs to operate with increased sensitivity. This creates a sense of well-being and equilibrium in mind set to feel satisfied even without smoking. As a result the mind of a smoker is geared not to choose smoking when it feels like. Surprisingly unbelievable, right? But it’s true that many smokers have been back to normal life without cigarette smoking after laser treatment.
when a smoker has decided to quit smoking, they are advised to eat a lot of fruit, leafy vegetables, citrus fruits in order to flush out toxic. Foods such as sugar, chocolate, coffee and junk foods are to be avoided.
Smokers should drink a lot of water, practice breathing properly, do daily exercises. it is always a good idea to have a good support system in place as well as a good plan on how to avoid cravings as and when they happen.